Choosing a college can be a tough decision, especially if you’re an international student.
There are so many factors to consider! But we think we might have found the perfect school for you: Florida International University in Miami, Florida! Not only does FIU offer an incredible education, but it’s also located in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world—Miami! Here’s a closer look at why we think FIU is the best choice for international students.
Why You’ll Love FIU
There are so many reasons to love FIU, but here are just a few:
- FIU offers over 190 majors, so you’re sure to find something that interests you.
- The university has an extensive extracurricular program with over 400 organizations, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get involved on campus.
- Miami is home to many top companies, so you’ll have great internship opportunities right at your fingertips.
- The city is also home to a vibrant nightlife, so you’ll never be bored!
We could go on and on about why we think FIU is the best choice for international students, but we’ll let you discover the rest for yourself.
Schedule a College Tour – Visit the FIU Campus
If you’re interested in visiting the FIU campus, we offer college tours led by current students. This is a great way to see the university and get all of your questions answered.
To schedule a tour, contact the counselors at FloridaBrazil.org. We look forward to planning your visit !
The FIU admissions process for international students is the same as for domestic students, with a few additional requirements. In addition to completing the regular application, international students must submit:
- A copy of your passport
- Full High School and University transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your first language) TOEFL test scores are recommended.
- SAT Test for undergraduate students / GRE or GMAT Test for graduate degree candidates. Ask our counselors about exonerations.
- Financial documentation demonstrating your ability to pay for your education. This may include a bank statement, letter of sponsorship, or other official financial documentation.
Once you have submitted all required materials, your application will be reviewed by the FloridaBrazil.org admissions counselors. If you are accepted, you will be issued an I-20 form, which is necessary to obtain a student visa.
Please note that it can take several weeks to receive your I-20 form, so make sure to apply early!
We Can Help You Get There!
At FloridaBrazil.org, we’re dedicated to helping talented students from Brazil find their perfect college match in the United States.
We know the admissions process can be daunting, but we’re here to help! We can assist you with everything from filling out your applications to securing scholarships and financial aid.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for an incredible education at an affordable price, look no further than Florida International University in Miami, Florida
! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you secure your place at FIU.